Body Twist Multicolor Paint
STENCILS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
Need paint? Take the guesswork out of it, and order paint directly from Fit & Fun. Our paint kit options match each stencil pattern shown and offer durable and economical solutions.
Choose from the options in the dropdown below:
Paint & Supplies: Includes gallons of liquid paint, brushes, and/or rollers, trays, etc. Paint is matched to the colors and patterns shown and includes FREE hand-delivery to your location by one of over 4,000 Sherwin-Williams store locations across the US!
Approved application surfaces and conditions: The following surfaces are typically compatible with paint. It is the customer's responsibility to check that the paint is capable with the pavement being painted.
- Asphalt, unsealed that has aged several months (90 days typically), unless passes adhesion test.
- Asphalt, sealed that has properly cured (90 days typically) and is compatible with the paint provided, unless passes adhesion test.
- Concrete, unsealed, cured for at least 28 days.
- Some other masonry surfaces (see manufacturer's information on can).
If you cannot confirm that your surface is listed above, it is recommended a test be performed prior to full-scale application. Please be sure to follow all instructions and guidelines for each paint type as provided on the can, as they may vary slightly.
Notify me when this is back in stock!
FREE SAMPLE KIT: If you'd like to get a first-hand look at any one of our products, we offer Free Sample Kits! Each kit contains a Super Sticker, Roll-Out Activity, and Reusable Stencil sample – we'll even cover the cost of shipping! Get a Free Sample Kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO NATIONWIDE PAINT SHORTAGES ACROSS THE UNITED STATES, YOUR PAINT ORDER MAY CONTAIN SUBSTITUTES CONSISTING OF UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT PAINT PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THOSE NOT SPECIFICALLY APPROVED FOR PAVEMENT, BUT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PERFORM ON PAVEMENT.TYPICAL APPLICATION SURFACES AND CONDITIONS FOR SHERWIN-WILLIAMS PAINT SUPPLIED BY FIT AND FUN PLAYSCAPES:
• Asphalt, unsealed that has aged several months (90 days typically), unless passes adhesion test.
• Asphalt, sealed that has properly cured (90 days typically) and is compatible with the Sherwin-Williams paint provided, unless passes adhesion test.
• Concrete, unsealed, cured for at least 28 days.
• Some other masonry surfaces (see manufacturer’s information on can).
• The substitute paint should not be subject to any vehicular traffic or contact.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the paint is compatible with the pavement being painted. Please contact Fit and Fun Playscapes if you have any questions regarding paint compatibility with your pavement, or to request full paint specifications before purchase. Please be sure to follow all instructions and guidelines for each paint type as provided on the can, as they may very slightly.